No emails reaching me at company domain

I'm using 1password personal and love it, so i wanted to sign my company up for teams. we're a very small outfit, mostly contractors, so it's perfect. but when i tried signing up with my work account, i didn't get an email with the 6 digit code. tried twice. tried again with my (other) personal email, and got through. then tried sending an invitation to my company email. not received. sent it to another email on our company domain. not received. whitelisted 1password.com AND 1password.ca ... nothing. not in spam, either. just... nothing. crickets. would love this to work so people don't have to sign up with their personal accounts. advice? insight?

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 1.14.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fuGENTheatre: Thanks for reaching out. I'm really sorry to hear that. We haven't been receiving other reports like this about others being unable to receive 1Password.com, 1Password.ca, or 1Password.eu emails, so we'll need to look into it. I'll shoot you an email shortly so we can get some more details.

ref: YCI-77488-794

• fuGENTheatre
    fuGENTheatre
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

@brenty i appreciate it. just make sure you send the email to the registered email on this forum, and not my company account... because i won't receive it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fuGENTheatre: That's the only email address I had at that point, so it wasn't a problem. It is possible that you would or would not have better luck one way or the other though, since there are different systems involved with each.

I sent that email to the address you have registered here on the forum when I replied to you hear previously. Please tell me you received it. Now I'm worried that you're missing emails in that account too.

Anyway, if we can, let's continue the conversation via email. :)

• fuGENTheatre
    fuGENTheatre
    Community Member

issue solved. thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Brenty, you are very welcome @fuGENTheatre! I am happy to hear this is resolved :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.