Sync IOS and Chrome website sign ons?

kdaney
kdaney
Community Member

DO i need to pay for 1password on my iphone and also pay for 1password X for chrome? I want to easily SYNC the two without recreating website sign ons on both platforms.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how can i sync my chrome websites to match my iphone sign ins?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kdaney: 1Password X is not sold; rather, it's included (along with all other apps and updates) with a 1Password membership:

About 1Password membership

Alternatively, the 1Password desktop app/extension can be used if you have purchased a license for that version, or have a membership:

Use the 1Password extension to save and fill passwords on your Mac or Windows PC

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• kdaney
    kdaney
    Community Member

I have set up a few PC websites on 1Password. Is there an easy way to access those now on my Iphone app?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@kdaney - if you have only one 1password.com account, and you've signed into it on both devices, the data should be identical in both places; sync happens automatically. If you have different data on these two devices, then either one your iPhone still has a standalone Primary vault, or you may have created two separate 1Password accounts and be signed into different ones on each device. You can check by going to Settings > 1Password Accounts on your phone, and by clicking the gear icon in 1Password X followed by "Settings" and looking at the account you're signed in with.

This discussion has been closed.