Slow pop-up hover?

Options

Hi there-

For the last month or so my 1password X plugin has been extremely slow to highlight the login to fill when I click in a box.

To reproduce, I click the username field of a login, the popup with the 1password X login show, I mouse over it and it will not highlight for 5 seconds or so. If I click off then click back in the username field of the same login, the popup shows and then upon hover it highlights immediately.

Am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1Password X 1.14.2 in Chrome
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @jbilbro!

I'm sorry for the laggy behavior. Does the issue happen in a fresh Chrome profile that doesn't have any other extensions installed? Does the issue happen on every site, or just specific ones?

Thanks! :smile:

• jbilbro
    jbilbro
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the suggestions! I disabled all plugins and then it worked as expected. I reenabled the handful I really need and it's still snappy. Thanks!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, excellent. Indeed, since each extension is loaded for each tab/window, it can slow everything down noticeably if there's a lot. Also worth taking a look at the permissions you're granting to the ones you install, since many will get to access anything you do on webpages -- including sensitive information you save and fill with 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.