1Password 'save login' box displays graphic including another saved password logo

Options
patrickl
patrickl
Community Member

When 1Password presents me with an option to 'save login' the graphic shows the 1Password logo AND an image of another previously saved password. Why? Can this be removed.
I have taken a screenshot that shows the 1Password logo and includes a Santander Bank logo. Can I upload the screenshot somehow?

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@patrickl - I'm sorry for the trouble! That doesn't sound normal, but maybe I'm not understanding what you're referring to.

Can I upload the screenshot somehow?

Please! Above the posting box, you'll see a row of formatting options. Choose the one on the right side, the image tool:

• patrickl
    patrickl
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.
    Attached is the screen-shot.
    I have done some further checking - and sometimes the correct password logo comes up - but the image here (the red bit) is for Santander Bank and I was dealing with Nat West bank.
    This is not a critical issue - it just gets me!!
    Thanks
    Patrick

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@patrickl - sorry, still don't see the screenshot. It should be visible in your post if you click "Preview" before posting. If you don't see it, it's not in the post.

• patrickl
    patrickl
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry Lars - been out of the country and away from my laptop for a month. Here's the screenshot again:

Thanks
    Patrick

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@patrickl - thanks for that, and no worries on the delay. What you're seeing is a caching issue; it's not being properly refreshed. Everything will still work fine, so there's no need to do anything about this in terms of performance. But if you're finding that it bothers you, you can try Quitting 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), then restarting it -- this may help update the cache. Alternatively, you can cilck Preferences > General and UNcheck the box marked "Show Rich Icons" before fully quitting 1Password 7 for Mac, then turn it back on when you re-open 1Password; this should force a refresh of the cache.

• patrickl
    patrickl
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Lars
    Thanks - that seems to have done the trick! I now have the correct Icon
    Patrick

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@patrickl - I'm glad to hear it! :)