Can't find 1Password mini after updating to 7.3.BETA-4

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1P 7.2.5 will not run on MacOS 10.13.6 High Sierra.

Comments

• krtanda
    krtanda
    Community Member

I recently accepted your upgrade for 1Password on my iMac. I'm running High Sierra (most current version) and it appears you loaded me with 1Password 7.3Beta-4............and now my 1Password Mini in Safari (version 12.0.3) has disappeared. On your website it says the mini is included with your latest version, but I can't find it anywhere. What's happened?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @krtanda! I split your question into its own thread because it didn't seem related to the previous one you'd posted it in. If you went directly to version 7.3.BETA-4, you must have had "include beta builds" checked in Preferences > Update. But that shouldn't cause your 1Password extension in Safari to disappear. Please restart your Mac and try launching both 1Password and Safari again, and then check Safari's Preferences > Extensions for a 1Password extension with the same version number as the main app. Make sure it's active and not just installed.

This discussion has been closed.