1Password is crashing on export

Hi, when I try to export any number of entries from 1Password, whether txt or csv, the application crashes after about 10 seconds. Can't find a workaround to export my passwords.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I'm sorry for the trouble, @natella2317! To help me figure out what's going wrong, could you e-mail a crash report to support+forum@agilebits.com? You can find instructions to create on here:

https://support.1password.com/cs/windows-crash-report/

You should receive a support ID via autoreply to your e-mail. It'll look like [#ABC-12345-678]. If you drop that here, that'll allow me to hunt your e-mail down quickly and ensure I take a look ASAP. Thanks! :chuffed:

• natella2317
    natella2317
    Community Member

1Password automatically sent crash reports on start-up.

• natella2317
    natella2317
    Community Member

Sent new crash report and awaiting auto reply email.

• bundtkate
    edited March 2019

The automatically generated crash reports are anonymized, @natella2317, so we have no way of knowing who sent in what report. The best way for us to address your specific issue is to have you send us the report directly. Thankfully, things have been fairly slow in Windows-land of late (knock on wood), so I was able to find your report and am taking a look now. :+1:

ref: CIS-65649-629

• natella2317
    natella2317
    Community Member

support id: #CIS-65649-629

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I see Kate has already replied via email, so we'll continue the conversation there. :)

This discussion has been closed.