To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Converting paid Family account to a free account using free option from enterprise 1Password account

queeniema
queeniema
Community Member
edited March 2019 in Memberships

My company provides 1Password for free and I see an option for a Free Family Account (Use 1Password at home too. Redeem your free 1Password Families membership, courtesy of your business.).

I currently have a paid Family account (billed annually) and am wondering if it's possible to make it free through the option on my Enterprise account. My company provided this information to do so:

Contact 1Password Support to provide the following information and 1Password will convert your account to a free account:
The [information removed, this is a public forum] email address you are using to enroll in 1Password.
Your current personal email address used to enroll in your existing personal/family account with 1Password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member

Hi, @queeniema

If your company offers a 1Password Family subscription as part of your benefits, it shouldn't be a problem. I'd recommend you to write them via email as this is probably something they can't handle through here.

You can reach out to them through the Contact us page: https://support.1password.com/contact.

Have an excellent weekend :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @queeniema! Welcome to the forum!

We can help you with this :) Please email us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we avoid sharing public information on this forum, and we will help you do this.

Once you have emailed us, please post your ticket number here so I can locate your message and reply to you as soon as possible :)

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.