To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have EERO Plus with 1 Password included. I was billed for 1Password.

Options
rcrain3
rcrain3
Community Member

I activated 1Password after I got EERO Plus. Now, 30 days later I was billed for 1Passwod. How can I get this charge reversed? What other information do you need? A phone call would be easier, but you don’t give that option.

1Password Version: 7.2.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have EERO Plus with 1 Password included. I was billed for 1Password.

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member
    Options

Hey, @rcrain3

I imagine this should be so inconvenient, as probably this charge was not something you expected. I've had similar experiences with other services and it's such a bummer >_<

Now, as you can see in the Refund Policy of 1Password (https://support.1password.com/refund-policy), if the charge was for a subscription service, they won't be able to provide with a refund for past charges. In case it's not a subscription charge, there are a couple of other options you can check on the link I shared before.

Because I'm not a 1Password team member, I can't say for sure if they could make an exception for this situation, so you should definitely wait for an official response from them.

What I'd recommend you is to Cancel your subscription if you don't want it to keep running and then contact them directly. Or if you can give 1Password a shot, I can say, by personal experience, that it's totally worth it.

Have an excellent Friday!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rcrain3!

It's possible that you activated a subscription in addition to EERO, or perhaps your EERO code was not applied to your 1Password account correctly. In any case, we will be able to fix this for you :) Please email us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we avoid sharing public information on this forum, and we will help you fix this over there.

Once you have emailed us, please post your ticket number here so I can locate your message and reply to you as soon as possible :)

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.