Banking Sites not working

Options

Hi there,

I've seen a previous thread about this site, nevertheless trying again in hope there is any update.

I actually have 2 sites now not working (passwords not filling automatically, not filling with Cmd + \, not offering to save or update):
1. https://unionbank.co.il (same as the one in prev. discussion)
2. https://digital.isracard.co.il/personalarea/Login

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.3
Chrome 72.0.3626.121
1Password extension v4.7.3.90
1Password 7 Version 7.2.5 (70205002) AgileBits Store

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OS X Mojave 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unionbank

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hi @cdambo,

Things remain unchanged with Union Bank I'm afraid. The same efforts on the part of the bank to thwart assisted filling are in place. The fact that 1Password doesn't fill the password field for Union Bank is weirdly a small advantage as I believe you will need to copy and paste. By not filling the password field it's clearer what you will need to do next while if 1Password did fill you would need to clear the field and then copy and paste. I can only speak for myself and may not be in the majority but not filling would assist me in what to do next.

The second site, isracard.co.il seems to be a different issue and doesn't suffer from the same barriers as the first. We'll need to work on 1Password to get it to fill but this seems to be one we should be able to correct. If you have a 1Password account you will be able to use 1Password X. It was originally intended as a standalone extension to add support for the likes of ChromeOS and Linux so it has to do everything from connect to the 1Password account server, sync and fill. It does a few things differently and while we still need to work on filling for this page what I found was that using the inline menu on the first field it would fill. As I tabbed to each of the two fields below each was filled in turn. Not great, 1Password should be able to fill all three without such effort but better than no filling at all.

If you're using 1Password 7 with a licence and standalone vaults then I'm afraid it looks like you'll be limited to the likes of copy and paste or drag and drop. Drag and drop seems to work quite well here and one advantage over copy and paste is you can drag and drop all three fields without 1Password mini disappearing like it does whenever you copy a field from any item.

If any of that isn't clear at all or you have questions please let me know and I will be filing an issue for the second bank.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#430

• cdambo
    cdambo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your replay @littlebobbytables! :)

For the time being I am using copy-paste as you suggested.
    I am using the chrome extension as I prefer the keyboard shortcuts capabilities over 1Password X.

I understand the limitations on Union Bank's site, actually I will send their technical support a question too.
    Regarding the second site, it's not a big deal, though it was working until a few weeks ago. Probably some update to their site messed it up.

Appreciate your time for getting back to me.

Regards,
    Chanan

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of littlebobbytables, you are welcome @cdambo! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.