Credit card form filling for Hungarian bank

Hi,

One of the biggest banks in Hungary, OTP (https://www.otpbank.hu), provides an online payment processing service, which companies can use to accept credit and debit cards (so like Stripe, for example). The way it works is, the company website redirects to the bank's payment site, where you can fill out the card details. Unfortunately 1Password can't do this at the moment, filling only the security code, because that is the only one it can identify, being a password field.

Could this be improved, so that all (or most) of the fields are correctly filled?

An example site that uses this payment processor is https://pizzaforte.hu (pizza delivery, needs registration unfortunately), if you need it to experiment. I also saved the actual card form page (html + css), which I can send to you if you need it, but prefer not to share it publicly.

Here's a screenshot of the payment interface, with beautifully annotated fields:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @secretpanda!

Thank you for reporting this! Any information we have will help here (in addition to the beautifully annotated fields! :D ), especially because I don't think we can create an account there to test this directly. So if you could please email us everything you gathered at support+forum@agilebits.com so we avoid sharing public information here, I will be happy to pass your message to the developers.

Once you have emailed us, please post your ticket number here so I can locate your message and reply to you as soon as possible :)

• secretpanda
    secretpanda
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

I sent the files in an email. My support ID is [#XRD-45981-826]. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for looking into this! :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @secretpanda! I was able to locate your email. I'll be in touch over there soon :)

This discussion has been closed.