Safari Extension has less function than it used to

Options
Lygio
Lygio
Community Member

My 1Password is set up to auto update and after the last update the Safari's extension has lost several function. It used to look and act more like the actual application. Now the side bar is gone therefore I can't Categories and Tags. The "Detect new user names and password and offer to save them" function is checked but nothing gets saved on the extension which is a really loss of functionality.

I am surprised I have lost some much in the extension, it makes for a less efficient tool :-(

My computer: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 " mid 2015) Mac Os Mojave, Safari 12.0.3 1Password
Version 7.3.BETA-4 (70300004)
AgileBits Beta

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: 7.3 BETA 3
OS Version: OS Mojave 12.0.3
Sync Type: 1 Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Lygio!

The latest 1Password Mini in the latest 1Password Beta was built based on the feedback we received over the last few months since we release the Mini redesign, so thank you for the feedback on this!

The "Detect new user names and password and offer to save them" function is checked but nothing gets saved on the extension which is a really loss of functionality.

Is this happening on every website?

• Lygio
    Lygio
    Community Member
    Options

Since the new update I have to create only a couple of new log in and I can't recall now which it was. Next time I encounter this problem I will report it and let you know which site it is. Thank you Lygio

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @Lygio! Sounds good :)

This discussion has been closed.