1Password files cluttering up OneDrive

On my windows gaming PC, I keep getting this message that my OneDrive is full. I click on “manage storage“ and in the storage window that opens in the browser, I see dozens of 1Password files. I click on one of them and it is 26.5 MB in size. I don’t understand this, because I use dropbox to manage my 1Password vault, not Microsoft OneDrive. Also, I don’t see why there are dozens of files rather than one file that is simply updated as needed. I don’t want to go deleting these files willy-nilly until I understand what’s going on. Advice appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Cybernettr,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If you sync your data via Dropbox, it is quite strange that you see 1Password files in your OneDrive. Could you please specify what kind of files you see there?

Additionally, to get a better idea of what is going on, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC, where you bumped into these issues:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Cybernettr
    Cybernettr
    Community Member

Thanks..support ID is [#NVN-36493-123]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Cybernettr,

Thank you for the email! I found it on our side and get back to you via email soon. :+1:

ref: NVN-36493-123

This discussion has been closed.