Enhancement Request:Default behavior when 1Password Mini is invoked

When invoked the default behavior for 1Password Mini should be, it should show my fav passwords instead of showing them alphabetically sorted first five or six entries.

You will agree that showing the fav adds more value to user than just showing it alphabetically sorted ones.

Thanks,
Abhijit

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Abhijit,

Thanks for sharing your request with us.

1Password mini does shows the favorited items first for the sites you're on.

However, showing favorites on top in all 1Password mini views when you're outside of the web browser, that's something we're currently experimenting with the new 1Password mini design on macOS. We're waiting on the feedback before we make it the standard on all platforms. For now, you can always press Alt + 1 in the 1Password mini to switch to favorites.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Thanks Mike! Great to know that this behavior we are already testing on Mac.
    And also thanks for pointing me to the shortcut.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• You're welcome. You can hover over the icon on the sidebar to see its shortcut.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Yes, immediately after you suggested the shortcut I gone and tested how a normal user will find out the shortcut and then found out hover over is the solution. Thanks again!

• :+1:

This discussion has been closed.