How do I print one or more SELECTED password entries (and not all of them)?

Options
Eberle
Eberle
Community Member

I need to print the details for one of my passwords. All my efforts to print that one entry results in a request to print ALL of my passwords.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I print one or more SELECTED password entries (and not all of them)?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Eberle! We don't provide a simple way to print only a single item (or small group of selected items). However, you will print all of whatever is in the current category you're viewing. That means, if you're viewing all of your items, you'll get all of your items printed. But it also means that what you can do if you need to print a single item is edit the item and give it a unique tag (such as "print"). Then open the Tags in the left sidebar and locate the "Print" tag you just created. Verify there's only the one item you want -- which should be the case if you just created the tag. Then, when you go to print, 1Password will print out all of what's tagged with that particular tag...in this case, just the one item. Let me know how that goes for you.

This discussion has been closed.