Constantly showing add to mac pop up

After installing 1Password X it started showing this pop up each time I have opened the browser and unlocked it.
The pop up was about it found an account and want to add it to my mac, I was already signed in to the desktop app for ages now though.
Providing a master password after clicking on "Add" button did act like it was an invalid one every time.
I had to go to accounts in my desktop app and remove my account from the machine, then the pop up Add button did work and it re-added my account to the desktop app.

Quite annoying that I had to remove my account first and re-add using a browser extension. I know it's beta feature, but might worth a little debugging and maybe do those steps automatically or at least give an explanation to integrate it properly it needs to be done - I couldn't figure out why my password didn't work, it was lucky guess it might have trouble with already added actually account. I have also sent an email as I wasn't sure for a moment if it's not a phishing pop-up from something else than 1Password X.

1Password Version: 7.3.BETA-4
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: OS X 10.14.4
Sync Type: membership
Referrer: forum-search:1Password X add to mac

Comments

• I see one of my teammates has been in touch via e-mail, @dajvido, so to avoid duplication of efforts, I'll leave you in her capable hands. Thanks, though, for passing this along and helping us get to the bottom of this. Much appreciated, especially from our beta testers. :chuffed:

ref: DVU-97559-344

• dajvido
    dajvido
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate , no problem, thanks :smile:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.