Constant "Upgrade your data" message

parsleybravo
parsleybravo
Community Member
edited April 2019 in Android

Lately, every time I open 1Password on my Android device, I get a notification asking me to "Upgrade my data." I completed the "upgrade" the first time it popped up, but the notification persists.

I previously upgraded my vault to the new OPVault format prior to installing 1Password on this device.

I am syncing using local storage, and all clients are using the OPVault format.

How do I get rid of this notification?

1Password Version: Android 7.1.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OxygenOS 9.0.4 (Android Pie)
Sync Type: Local storage

Comments

• If you're already using the OPVault format for your standalone vault, you do not need to upgrade your data format. I'm sorry to hear you're getting prompts to convert your vault format and I'd be happy to look into what's going on.

Please create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/102950/constant-upgrade-your-data-message
    • Your forum username: parsleybravo

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• parsleybravo
    parsleybravo
    Community Member

Saad,

Thanks for the reply. My support ID is: [#VVU-32713-842]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2019

Thanks! We'll continue the conversation via email. :)

ref: VVU-32713-842

This discussion has been closed.