To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving Yubi Authenticator-Reenable or Access Account

Options
JM552
JM552
Community Member
edited April 2019 in Memberships

I may have done something very dumb. I am moving PCs and wanted to move my Yubi authenticator from one to the other for 1PW.

I first disabled the Yubi credential on the old PC thinking I'd need to do that before reenabling on the other. Turns out I needed to disable two factor within 1PW FIRST. Now I can't add the two factor credential back to my Yubi key and thus can't login to disable it.

I have my account secret key and my other family's account secret key but I'm the only admin and the 1PW support site for Yubi says the credential secret key is only found within the site.

Am I completely out of luck here? I can still access via my desktop and iOS apps--just not via 1password.com.

Please advise!

Thank you

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: WIN 10 1809
Sync Type: 1pw.com

Comments

• JM552
    JM552
    Community Member
    Options

This should be under memberships, correct? My apologies.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JM552,

I moved your thread to Memberships, no worries.

We might be able to help you in this situation, so please contact us via email, send a message to support@1password.com and and mention what you said here.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down your email on our side. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• JM552
    JM552
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Greg. Support ID below.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down your email on our side.

[#VYR-64883-944]

• Ben
    Options

Perfect. I've made sure that has got the eyes of our security team. They'll be in touch via email as soon as they can.

Ben

• JM552
    JM552
    Community Member
    Options

Great, thank you Ben

• Ben
    Options

You're most welcome. :)

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB