This only started happening recently (a month or so ago).
I have contacted support @ Freshbooks and they cannot reproduce, so it seems related to my specific environment.
Browser: Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 18.04 (64-bit)
- Visit https://my.freshbooks.com/#/login
- 1Password icon does not automatically show in either email or password fields, even when focused.
- Using context menu to "Show 1Password" does work, but the icon does not respond when clicked.
- Accessing 1Password from the browser toolbar shows the normal 1Password interface and correctly shows my Freshbooks login and password.
- However, clicking "FILL" does not fill the fields
It gets stranger...
- I copy-paste the login creds from 1Password's interface into Freshbooks login form and successfully login.
- I choose logout, which gives me a link to the login page, and I click it to get back to the login form.
- 1Password works perfectly. The 1P icon populates in the email input. 1P correctly fills both email and password field on command.
- Refresh the page
- Back to step 1... no more 1Password icons.
This problem seems related to Freshbooks using SPA framework like Ember.js, as "deep link" navigating affects the behavior.
I do not experience the problem on any other websites, and I use 1Password several times per day across many websites. Again, Freshbooks integration team cannot reproduce the issue.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.3
OS Version: Ubuntu 18.04
Sync Type: Dropbox