1 Password X window position

Good morning. Is there any way to re position the 1Password X window which opens top right to a different position on screen? It's not a big deal but I can guarantee that whenever I open it the web page underneath will then require some other secret bit of information along the lines of ''secret word characters 3, 6 &9'' but this will be partly hidden under the 1 Password X window and I don't seem to be able to move it out of the way - rather I close it, find whats being asked for and re-open it. Like I say, it's not a big problem and I suspect I'm missing something obvious. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.3
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: no idea!
Referrer: forum-search:1password x window placement

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @AndyDo,

I don't think you're missing anything, as 1Password X's interface is handled by the browser I'm not sure what level of control we have here. I suspect the answer is very little and the browser will insist the toolbar menu is drawn directly under the toolbar button.

I would offer the suggestion of installing the 1Password for Windows native application but given that will mean switching to it, locating your item and then using the Large Type option there I'm not sure that's really an improvement over what you're already doing, in fact it kind of feels like it would take longer.

I'm not sure there is a good answer to this one I'm afraid.

• AndyDo
    AndyDo
    Community Member

Never mind....like I said, it's no big deal, more that I wondered what I was doing wrong! Thanks anyway.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

I'm glad littlebobbytables was able to clear things up for you. We'll be here if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.