How to launch Logins

Options

Hi All. New to 1Password. Coming from both LastPass and StickyPassword. I see there are multiple ways to 'open' 1Password on Windows:
1. via web (my.1password.com)
2. via extension (Chrome).. but this seem very limited (small window upper rt corner)
3. via 1Password for Windows desktop application

For #2 and #3, intuitively I see one can just double click on the login desired; however, is there a way to launch the Login from option #1 (web)? I like this form as it hold all my records and is nicely organized (for updating/editing); but can't seem to launch from here?
Thx.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90 Chrome
OS Version: Windows 10 v1809 OSbuild: 17763.437
Sync Type: haven't sync'd yet

Comments

• Hello, @DocQ, and welcome to the forum! If you prefer using the web interface, I'd recommend using 1Password X instead. You will still using the smaller extension interface, but it gives you more access to detail about that Login item in your browser, plus it will allow you to open these items in the web app directly if you want to look at it more closely or edit an item. You can learn all about 1Password X (and give it a try, if you'd like) here:

https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/

Check it out and let me know what you think. It still won't allow you to open and fill directly from the web, but I'd hazard it's pretty darned close to the experience you're looking for here and will tick a lot of boxes for you. :chuffed:

• DocQ
    DocQ
    Community Member
    Options

Excellent suggestion bundtkate... 1Password X is just what I was looking for. Thank you.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DocQ,

On behalf of Kate you are very welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions, we are always here for you. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.