error message on Android " Cannot locate 1password data file inside of dropbox" File is there.

famayes
famayes
Community Member

My phone will not sync any more. It has drop box, it has the agile keychain folder, but I get this message when I try to sync, "Cannot locate 1password data file inside of dropbox"

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:error message on Android " Cannot locate 1password data file inside of dropbox" File is there.

Comments

• Hi @famayes.
    Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103188/error-message-on-android-cannot-locate-1password-data-file-inside-of-dropbox-file-is-there#latest
    • Your forum username: famayes

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• famayes
    famayes
    Community Member

Re: [#VRP-46774-496] help with syncing

It looks like my phone is not talking to drop box. I can open drop box just fine on my computer.
    First it says looking for 1 Password Setting File
    net::err_connection_refused is the error I get when I tried to log into the web page for dropbox on my phone. My password is correct.

• famayes
    famayes
    Community Member

ok network connection error is fixed. I can log into drop box web site from my phone, but still can't sync, so that was not the problem.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Well, not being able to connect would definitely be the problem, but I'm sorry if you're still having another one. Anyway, I'll follow up with you via email. :)

ref: VRP-46774-496

This discussion has been closed.