Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @HFTobeason !

I checked the link you provided here and it is not a login form, so 1Password does not autofill it with a username/password.
    However, after I created an identity item in my 1Password app, I was able to use the Autofill button in that identity item to fill the fields of this webpage successfully.

If you do not have an identity item in 1Password yet, here's how to create one:
    1. Open the 1Password app and unlock it.
    2. Click the "+" button to create a new item and select "Identity" from the list of items.
    3. Name this identity with your full name and fill as many details as you can (or want) in that new identity item.

Once you have an identity in 1Password:
    1. Go to that webpage.
    2. Use the autofill shortcut (CMD+\ for Mac, Ctrl+\ for Windows).
    3. Search for your name in the 1Password window that pops up and select your identity.
    4. Click the Autofill button in there. It will fill these fields with the proper information.

You will be able to use this identity item in other registration pages as well. :chuffed:

• HFTobeason
    HFTobeason
    Community Member
    edited April 2019

Thank you for your response.

Apologies for not being clearer -- I was trying to fill that page with one of my several Identity items.

Of course, when I tried it just now, it worked. Typical. Another mystery.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Haha that's ok, @HFTobeason .
    One of the hardest things to do in life is to reproduce a problem when you're with the doctor and want to show it to him :lol:

• HFTobeason
    HFTobeason
    Community Member

Don't I know it.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @HFTobeason,

While we may not get to the bottom of the mystery as to why it didn't work the first time for you at least it seems to be behaving now :smile: If you run into any other oddities please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.