Something missing in 1Pw on Chromebook

I have 1 Password working fine on my Apple and android devices but am struggling with it on Chrome OS.
My device is an Asus C302C Flip and I have just downloaded 1Password X version 1.14.3.
The icon appears in the bar and works fine but when I use it on the Apple I can click on the gear and open 1 Password and look at weak passwords etc. I can't do that on this Asus.

Could someone point me in the right direction because I want to have that ability. I wont be able to do it on the Apple it's going....old and has probs.

Cheers

Bob

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member

Sorry I should have said I don't appear to have the "app" just a browser extension that stays open after the device has been to sleep, having had 1 Password for years I am seriously confused.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@nonothing: Indeed, 1Password X works on Chromebooks, if you've got a 1Password membership. Since it is a self-contained extension that runs entirely in the browser, it works differently than the 1Password on computers and other devices that can run native apps. So it doesn't have a built-in editor or features like Watchtower. For those, you'll need to use the 1Password.com web interface:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all/watchtower

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member

@benty many thanks i get it now, not sure correct method of saying thank you but thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hey, you're very welcome! Likewise, thanks for asking in the first place. The great thing about the support forum is that good questions and answers can be seen by many people. So if you need help with anything else, just let us know. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.