Two Factor and Wiped Phone

nikoxley
nikoxley
Community Member

I've replaced my mobile phone with a new one, I wiped my old one before realising I was using it for 1P Two Factor (Google Authenticator) and now appear to be unable to login to the 1P website. Do I have any options? I was only attempting to logon to recover my partners account too!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:factor

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @nikoxley

If you have lost access to your authenticator, you will have to contact email support to get that fixed. As it involves private account information, we cannot help you here as this is a public forum. Send an email to support@1password.com with your issue. You get a response with your Support ID. Come back here and post that support ID so that we can locate your email easier.

• nikoxley
    nikoxley
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I have also contacted support and am awaiting their reply.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

@nikoxley Do you have your support ID?

• nikoxley
    nikoxley
    Community Member

Do you mean this one mate? #EFL-73778-289

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Yeah @nikoxley, that one.

Thanks, someone will be with you as soon as they can.

ref: EFL-73778-289

• bonair1975
    bonair1975
    Community Member

I experience a similar issue - I have sent a support email - here is the support ID - #RZV-98918-788 - Thank-you.

• Thanks @bonair1975. We'll be in touch.

For anyone else reading: it isn't necessary to both post here and email. Just the email is sufficient. :) We're unable to assist with 2FA reset requests via the public forum here.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.