Feature Request for Watchtower

Mazz915
Mazz915
Community Member

I would like to see a feature where you can view a list of all your items that are flagged by Watchtower. Sometimes when I look up a password and I see the red warning I do not have time to make immediate updates. I'll plan to go back later and fix my passwords but l sometimes forget which items were flagged. I would like to be able to filter my items or view a list of items that are flagged so I can easily identify which ones I still need to update.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanks @Mazz915. We'd definitely like to be able to offer something like that. I think the two primary challenges at this point are screen real estate and time. :)

Ben

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

+1, I'd love this too. The other day I found myself with just my phone and about 10 minutes to spare, and as my mind has been on passwords lately (and I'm just plain nerdy, lol) I wanted to go change a weak password or two only to find the iOS version of 1P doesn't actually have a list of Watchtower categories like the app does on the desktop platforms, so I couldn't easily go and find a weak password to change in the 1P iOS app. Would be great to see basically the same contextual view found in the desktop apps in the mobile apps too.

• sunspots
    sunspots
    Community Member

+1

Family members just don't go into the website, so having this on the iOS would be excellent.

Peter

• Agreed. :) Thanks for the feedback.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.