sort by (date) with 1Password X?

I often want to search logins - and especially generated passwords - by creation/modification date. It doesn't appear that's a thing in 1X. Can you verify? And if not, consider this a feature request.

1Password Version: 1.15.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @tedder – thanks for bringing this up! I don't see a way to sort by date in 1Password X, but I can see where that would be beneficial to you. I went ahead and brought this up to our devs so we can keep it in mind when building future versions of 1Password X. I did want to make sure you knew about the Generator History feature for previously generated passwords. I see that you're using the 1Password X beta (1.15.9). In order to get to the Generator History, you'll want to: open the popup > click on the + sign > click Password Generator > click Generator History. There you can see passwords you created using the Password Generator sorted by date. I hope that helps in the meantime. :)

• tedder
    tedder
    Community Member

Ha- thanks. I never actually noticed that "header".

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

For sure! Have a good weekend. :)

• geekbytrade
    geekbytrade
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

I would also benefit from being able to sort items by date added or last modified date. Could you please pass this along to your developers? Thank you! :)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Absolutely, @geekbytrade! Thanks for sharing. :)

ref: x/b5x#1099

• geekbytrade
    geekbytrade
    Community Member

@kaitlyn Is sort by last used on the development team’s radar? That would also be useful. Thank you for your help with this!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@geekbytrade – The feature request I originally filed was to add sort options to 1Password X, which would include date last used. I've let the developers know that's what you're looking for.

• geekbytrade
    geekbytrade
    Community Member

Excellent, thank you @kaitlyn! :)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

You bet! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.