Error in Dev console 1Password Chrome Extension

2»

Comments

• SAGAIO
    SAGAIO
    Community Member

I have this issue on a dev-site, using VueJS for the login form with axios doing the HTTP part. I'm using axios interceptors for POST requests and responses to inject HTTP headers together with returning promises. When clicking on Login i get the same error. Hope this helps you. If you want a Skype session I could share my screen.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SAGAIO,

Thanks for the offer but we won't need to bother you. We're able to reproduce so it's just about finding the opportunity to muck about with the code.

• yoyoboy
    yoyoboy
    Community Member

Enterprise customer here... getting the same error during development on Linux and MacOS. I ended up disabling the 1password extension and it goes away... but that kind of defeats the purpose of 1password, right? I record developer training videos so I can't have spurious errors popping up in the middle of a screencast...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I hope you'll understand that our focus isn't on making 1Password's logs screencast-friendly, but we'll see what we can do to improve it in future versions. :)

• trip16661
    trip16661
    Community Member

That is a bit irresponsible. For developers and clients console errors are a big issue if ur error made at least 5 developers look out the error and debugging their site against it it's at least $100 in development time. Your application is a service, customers are paying for it it's obviously not a charity so at least be responsible for your own product.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @trip16661! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you also for sharing your feedback. As littlebobbytabes mentioned, we were able to reproduce this and our developers are aware of this. They have their list of priorities they are working on, so I am sure they will get to this in due time.

• virgofx
    virgofx
    Community Member

Can the priority of this issue please be increased. This is causing issues for our development team.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

I have passed your feedback to the developers @virgofx, thank you for sharing!

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member

@ag_ana, when to expect a response from the dev team?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

I am afraid I don't have an exact time at the moment @heihachi88. Thank you for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.