Win10 App not syncing with 1password.com

I have 4 devices none of which have "Enable Standalone Vaults" turned on. One of the 4 devices is showing 37 Offline changes and those changes are not reflected on my other devices.
1. Work laptop - Win10Pro - 1Password version 7.3.684 (NOT syncing with 1password.com)
2. Home computer - Win10Pro - 1password version 6.2.333 (NOT Syncing with 1password.com)
3. ipad (NOT syncing with 1password.com
4. samsung s7 edge android (NOT syncing with 1password.com)

My home computer does not have the same items in 1password app as my ipad, android and work computer. Anything I update on my home computer, the other 3 devices do not have it and it ends up in a folder called Offline changes. Even more strange, is if I login through Chrome to 1password.com on my home computer, it matches what's on my home computer. If I login to the 1password.com site in a web browser on any of the other 3 devices, it matches with what's on those devices, not my home computer.

So it seems I'm having the issue with my home computer since it is the only one showing "37 Offline Changes". If I can get those offline changes to go online, maybe the remainder of my devices will update. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Lisa

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• thekoaman
    thekoaman
    Community Member

Forgot to say that I am running Trend Micro Internet Security and https://*.1password.com is listed as an exception under websites.

Thanks,

Lisa

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thekoaman,

Thank you for reaching out and providing details about the situation you are in! It is really appreciated.

It sounds like you have several devices that are not in sync for different reasons. For example, 1Password 6.2.333 is a very old version of 1Password. It is old enough that it can no longer connect to the server.

I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from all of your computers and devices. I just sent an email to your address with the instructions on how you can do that. Please create the reports and attach them to a return email to us. We will take a closer look and get back to you via email.

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: MPP-43464-348

• thekoaman
    thekoaman
    Community Member

Hi Greg,

So far I've sent the diagnostic report from my Android and my home computer. I will get you the other 2 from my ipad and my work laptop. Thanks for your response.

Lisa

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@thekoaman - thanks! :) :+1:

• thekoaman
    thekoaman
    Community Member

I've sent them all now. Thanks! Lisa

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thekoaman,

Thank you for the reports! We will take a closer look and get back to you soon.

ref: MPP-43464-348

• thekoaman
    thekoaman
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

Just wanted to let you know this has been resolved. I had uninstalled 6.2 and tried to run the latest version from the website which is 7.3 but the install would not run. I figured updating would fix this. So I sent support an email from the 1password website. They said the version was too old to upgrade direct to 7.3 and sent me a link to version 7.2. They said it would auto update to 7.3 once I get that version installed. That worked and now everything is in sync. I thought I would let you know and give you the link so it appears in this thread in case someone else has the same issue.
    Version 7.2 Download: [incorrect link redacted]

Thanks,

Lisa

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thekoaman,

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear that it worked for you. :)

It seems that you have posted an incorrect link with a redirect, so I removed it. 1Password 7.2 is available for download on our downloads page here. We have plans to address these installer issues in one of the future updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, we are always ready to help you with 1Password.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.