Credit card images inconsistencies

Hi,

I know this is not a big deal but i noticed some inconsistencies regarding the images (or icons) of the credit cards :

• everything's fine in the app
  • only generic icon is used on my account xxx.1password.com
  • some are recognized in 1PX but not all. For example, I have 3 visas card and only 2 display the right image.

This is useful when you have to choose between many cards.

Cheers !

1Password Version: 7.3 BETA-12
Extension Version: 1.15.12
OS Version: 10.14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Ashokleyland! Thank you for reporting this. I was able to reproduce this icon inconsistency and have filed an issue for the devs to take a look at. You can keep a lookout for issue #1151 in future change log entries. Thank you again for taking the time to write in about this! ❤️

• cecelia
    edited May 2019

Hey again @Ashokleyland! I've learned some new information. Do the Credit Card items that don't show the Visa image contain the word Visa in the item name? It looks like the item itself needs to include the card type in the name in order for 1Password to determine which icon to show. For example, if the current name of your Credit Card item is "Shared debit card," try changing it to "Shared Visa debit card," save the item and check if the icon appears. Let me know if that doesn't help. :)

• Ashokleyland
    Ashokleyland
    Community Member

Hi @cecelia, thanks for the information. That is doing the trick, at least for 1PX extension because the website is not able to change the image accordingly and only the default credit card image is showing, no matter the type.
    I think it would be much more convenient to change the image following the type of credit card filled in 1password. just my 2 cents.
    Regards,

• Glad to hear that helped with the icons in 1Password X, @Ashokleyland. You make a good point - We don't currently show icons specific to credit card type on 1Password.com but it'd be nice if we did. I've reached out to my colleagues to learn a little more about why we don't currently do so as well as if we can improve this behavior for you. :) Thank you very much for taking the time to share this feedback with us — We really do appreciate it!

This discussion has been closed.