Is it still possible to have more than one login-URL?

Options

There is a promising but closed thread about ways to have more than one login-URL, here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/39547/use-login-for-more-than-1-site-1password-support-multiple-urls-per-login

However, I cannot find the described features anywhere. Under my account settings, I can find three sections: Security, General, and Autofill, but none of them contains anything like "Enable Multiple Logins". Is this feature gone?

The motivation for this question is that I maintain a lot of websites with test versions that have different URLs but the same content and hence the same login data.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.3
OS Version: Ubuntu 18.10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:more than 1 url

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @philippze! You're looking at a thread that's 3.5 years old. That predates when the kind of 1password.com account you're using even existed, and it's referring to the then-current 1Password 4 for Windows application. You're using 1Password X instead of a native 1Password app (because you're on Ubuntu and we don't have a native Linux client). In other words, a lot has changed. The settings referenced in that thread aren't available directly via 1Password X, but you should be able to click "Edit" on any Login item and be able to add a second URL immediately below the primary URL.

• philippze
    philippze
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Lars! It's as easy as you describe it.

I was irritated by having only one field for a "Sign-in Page". But now, I found that I can just as well use the "website" field and that this field allows several entries.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@philippze - glad I was able to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.