Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• disgusted_user
    disgusted_user
    Community Member
    Options

When will you be fixing the favorites issue where you cant sort them to fit our needs ?

• You can easily export everything without individually selecting items, @disgusted_user. Click one, then press Ctrl + A to select all of them. This is, arguably, even easier than in 1Password 4 given you can export all items from all vaults in one go whereas you'd need to export your vaults individually, opening each in turn, in 1Password 4. Indeed, this would be of little consequence for someone with a single vault, but for those who used multiple vaults, I don't think the benefits of All Vaults can be overstated.

As for autofill, we'd be more than happy to see what's going wrong with filling for you, but we'd need to know a bit more about your setup. What browser do you use, for example? How do you fill? Is your habit to use Ctrl + \ or something like open and fill? These all work differently, so can be subject to different issues. We don't just build 1Password – we use it every day. Of course, it's not perfect and we've always got improvements in mind and issues to fix, but filling works well for many and I'd hazard it can for you too.

On the interface front, 1Password 7 is quite different from 4. We feel there are many improvements here already, but definitely some things that could be refined. I'd love to take your feedback into consideration if you're willing to share specifics, but "convoluted" doesn't give us much to work with. What's not working for you? We can only make 1Password better if we understand what's giving you trouble.

Regardless, I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback. And if you feel your best choice is to move on, I understand. Everyone has different demands of their password manager and having something that works well for your needs when it can have such a profound impact on your workflow is important. Although I hope you'll give 1Password another try down the road, so long as you continue to use strong, unique passwords wherever you land, we'll be happy campers. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.