MZFinance.DownloadProductRequestParseError_message

Options
premiere99
premiere99
Community Member

I keep getting a popup with "MZFinance.DownloadProductRequestParseError_message" and in Launchpad I have a 1Password Icon with Paused on it, click it and the "MZFinance.DownloadProductRequestParseError_message" appears several times.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: 7.2
OS Version: Mojave 10.14.1 Beta (18B45d)
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:MZFinance.DownloadProductRequestParseError_message

Comments

• Hi @premiere99 ,

That is an error in macOS. Try restarting your Mac, and see if it helps.

Also, are you able to launch the app by double-clicking the icon in the Applications folder?

Cheers,
    Kevin

• premiere99
    premiere99
    Community Member
    Options

Yes the application starts, in fact I have just updated to 7.2.1 with no problems. Have restarted Mac several times but cannot get rid of the "paused' icon and the launchpad icon always show a bar under it as it thinks it has a download in progress. Hopefully it will go when the next Mojave update occurs.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@premiere99

Did you try right clicking and Options > Remove from Dock?

• premiere99
    premiere99
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I have removed it from the dock but the icon still shows when I click on launchpad and the launchpad icon still has the empty bar under it.

• dearbhla
    dearbhla
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem but with several apps have you found a way to resolve it?

• neoparzival
    neoparzival
    Community Member
    Options

Its quite simple actually, go to launchpad and press alt or option then the icons start to move then delete! hope it helps!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@premiere99 - this isn't something we as developers can resolve on our own, as @dearbhla's experience that it's occurring with several apps indicates. The issue is with macOS on your system, as ag_kevin mentioned above.

• premiere99
    premiere99
    Community Member
    Options

The update to the latest Mojave 10.14.1 Beta (18B50c) has now cleaned it all up so as said, an Apple problem.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@premiere99 - thanks for the update, glad to hear things are cleared up. :)

• harbour
    harbour
    Community Member
    Options

MZFinance.DownloadProductRequestParseError_message 这个弹窗一直存在应该怎么办呢

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@harbour - please see the above messages for explanation. Thanks. :)

• harbour
    harbour
    Community Member
    Options

我已经更新到了 10.14.1 问题还是在呢

• hefei
    hefei
    Community Member
    Options

你可以删除有问题的app,像正常删除一样操作,但是app并不会真的被删除,而是会恢复正常。

• harbour
    harbour
    Community Member
    Options

现在APP已经恢复正常,但是这个弹窗还是一直跳出来

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• shardy1144
    shardy1144
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem and don't wish to use a Beta release (per Premiere99) with my new MacBookPro given many of the other problems I am experiencing. This is what I see on the launchpad. I also see the same error message when I open each of the 3 apps from my Application menu. I don't "USE" these apps, I use MS Office 2011 which has it's own challenges. I just want to remove them. I can't do this per Neoparzival above. Can anyone assist without these two options?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@shardy1144: You'd need to contact Apple for assistance. Not only are those not our apps, only Apple has any control over or insight into LaunchPad.

• shardy1144
    shardy1144
    Community Member
    Options

I'll go to Apple. Thank you.
    fyi. The problem only occurred when I 'updated' my new MacBook Pro with the latest macOS Mojave SW release. The ship of the product was not current and needed to be updated to 10.14.1.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@shardy1144: Thanks for confirming. I have seen a few reports from others that updating macOS broke it for them too. Hopefully Apple will be able to find a solution to that.

• tolgaciik
    tolgaciik
    Community Member
    Options

Go to launchpad hold the option key and click the x

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Unfortunately that doesn't always work (it didn't when I had this issue), but it's worth a try. :)

• yellostng
    yellostng
    Community Member
    Options

@tolgaciik that did the trick for me. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to hear @yellostng! And Welcome to the forum :)

This discussion has been closed.