View Multiple Vaults

Mr. K.
Mr. K.
Community Member
edited April 2019 in Mac

In the Mac app I know I can go to prefs and change the All Vaults to view some or all of my vaults, but it would be helpful if I could command click the vaults in the list to see different groups of vaults quickly, more quickly than going to the prefs and changing it back and forth.

1Password Version: 7.25
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Mr. K. - it's something we're looking into. Due to the encryption involved and the drive to decrypt only what's needed at any one time, it's not quite as simple as changing views, but yes, we'd like to allow more flexibility with what can be selected to view in 1Password. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• jvinding
    jvinding
    Community Member

I'd like to support this one. My use case is I have access to a lot of vaults at work, but I only ever need 2 of them. And I need those 2 all the time.
    Right now my options are:
    1. "All Vaults" in which case there are a lot of entries which make it difficult to find the login I need.
    2. Select a single vault, which is inconvenient in it's own way.

One of the vaults I need to access frequently is my personal vault, so combining the 2 is not an option.

If I could create a "Group" of vaults, and have 1PW default to that group, it'd be extremely helpful.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for sharing your feedback @jvinding! I can certainly see how this could be useful to you.

This discussion has been closed.