Problem to login on caf.fr

zfil
zfil
Community Member

Hello

1password ins't able to fill the form on caf.fr (https://wwwd.caf.fr/wps/portal/caffr/login/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOID_A3dPbyDDdz9A1yNDTxdzQNDXJ19DS0CjYAKIoEKDHAARwNC-sP1o8BK8JjgpR-VnpOfBHZNpGNekrFFun5UUWpaalFqkV5pEVA4o6SkwErVQNWgvLxcLzkxTS-tSNUAm-qM_OIS_QiEKv2C3AgD3aikynJHRUUAO_ejAA!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/#/signature)

The web form fields values are saved when I do a save new login, but when try to fill the form from 1password only the "Jour et mois de naissance" is filled.

Regards

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zfil!

Thank you for sharing this. This page looks quite different from the typical login page (for example, there is no password field), so I am not surprised that 1Password is getting confused.

Can you please help us understand the structure of this page a little bit? What is supposed to be the username and the password here?

• zfil
    zfil
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana ,

Actually this is like a 2 page login.
    The fields "Code postal", "Numéro allocataire" and "Jour et mois de naissance" are like the username (yes I know this is weird).
    The password is entered once the form is submited on another page.

Cheers

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zfil,

Thank you for those details. 1Password is doing a very poor job here but the good news is you won't have to wait for a fix, there is a way to bend 1Password's arm and get it to fill all three fields.

1. Save this 1PIF (1Password Interchange Format) file to your Desktop. The file should end in .1pif, if you see .txt please alter the filename accordingly.
    2. In 1Password select the menu option 1Password > Import and then select the 1Password Interchange Format (1PIF) option and follow the prompts.
    3. Locate the imported item, it will have a tag with the import date.
    4. Enter edit mode and replace the placeholder values with your real account credentials.
    5. Save.

The item will have a password in the normal place at the top and it uses three custom fields for the first stage. I've only been able to test the first stage but using this item all three fields fill. I'm hopeful that 1Password won't need any coaxing for the password field and that this item will work for both stages. Please do let me know how you get along.

• zfil
    zfil
    Community Member

Hello @littlebobbytables ,

I've tried that, unfortunately that doesn't seems to work for me ...
    The 3 fields are filled, but with the value of "Code postal".

Cheers

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zfil,

I do apologise. I tested on a couple of different versions of 1Password but didn't test the exact version you're running. Having gone back and repeated I find as you have, that even my suggested workaround doesn't work. In fact I now can't think of a rational explanation as to why I can get it to work for those at all as after testing our 1Password X extension I find it too fails. I do apologise, it looks like you will be forced to copy and paste for now which is an answer I'm never happy about. I will file a bug report for this page as the technique used in the item I created is meant to allow a user to add fields and have them filled.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#522

• Hey @zfil! I just wanted to let you know that we've fixed this filling issue in a recent release. I hope this helps, and please don't hesitate to ask for help with anything else. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.