Multiple url Login template

david_barthelemy
david_barthelemy
Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to automate the creation of Login template. Everything is fine with op create Login item
But i want to add some URLs for each new Login Template

I've tried :

But it's not working :/ I took a screenshot of my item in 1Password.

How could I set multiple URLs for each new Login item?

I've tried --url but I can set only one website

Thanks a lot!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple url cli

Comments

• ag_nkechi
    ag_nkechi
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about the problem you're having with adding multiple urls when creating a login item. Can you tell me how you're making this request? I know you mentioned the CLI command but the screenshot looks like the body of a REST request.

Thanks.

• mickael
    mickael
    Community Member

That's something that I could be interested into also.

• cohix
    cohix
    1Password Alumni

Currently this is not possible, as the URLs for an item live in the item overview. When passing JSON to the op create item command, the JSON represents the item details. The overview is currently not directly editable by the user, we expose certain parts using the --title, --url and --tags flags, but that does indeed limit you to one URL per item currently.

In the future when we re-design how the CLI handles items, our goal is to make this much more flexible.

• david_barthelemy
    david_barthelemy
    Community Member

@af_nkechi I've tested a lot of CLI commands... I put "Urls" into sections field, into URLs field and nothing has worked.

@cohix Thank's for your answer. II hope it will be possible in the near future :)

• We want to completely overhaul how item creation works to make it much more flexible and easier to use. It's quite difficult to do much of anything right now.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.