To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need to speak with someone about being charged for your service [billing issues handled by email]

plbrjohn
plbrjohn
Community Member
edited May 2019 in Memberships

I was charged for your service and did not sign up for it. I need this credited back to my card please.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need to talk with a person on the phone about a charge for your service i did not sign up for

Comments

• plbrjohn
    plbrjohn
    Community Member

Will someone contact me?

• plbrjohn
    plbrjohn
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

I need to speak with a service rep about my acct which i did not authorize. Please call me [removed; this is a public forum] I had a charge to my credit card for your service. I did not authorize it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I need to talk with a person on the phone about a charge for your service i did not sign up for

• plbrjohn
    plbrjohn
    Community Member

will someone call me?

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

Agilebits does not offer phone support, but they will reply to you promptly via forum or email. Since this is a billing issue where personal data needs to be exchanged they will sort it out via email.

You should delete your phone number from your post right away, since this forum is publicly accessible.

Additionally, give them some time to respond, this is already the second thread you opened.

• @plbrjohn,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty. As peacekeeper mentioned billing issues need to be handled via email. I see you've already emailed us. One of my colleagues is in the process of replying to you now. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.