Two Web-Site Questions

Amarand
Amarand
Community Member

1) I have a "1" badge showing up under "Bookmarks" on the web-site, but when I click into Bookmarks it shows "No discussions were found."
2) Is there a way to "unsubscribe" from a specific Discussion in the forum. Some of these are high-volume.
3) Also, is there a newer version of the 1Password Extension than 4.7.3.1 Beta? (I only just noticed because it's been the same since August of last year.)

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.3.1 Beta
OS Version: Windows 10 v 1809 (B 17763.437)
Sync Type: 1Password Native

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

1) I have a "1" badge showing up under "Bookmarks" on the web-site, but when I click into Bookmarks it shows "No discussions were found."

@Amarand: Sorry for the confusion. That's a limitation of the forum software. When a discussion you've "bookmarked" is archived (this happens with old discussions that are no longer active), they no longer show up there.

2) Is there a way to "unsubscribe" from a specific Discussion in the forum. Some of these are high-volume.

There is not. But you can disable specific types of notifications in your profile:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/profile/preferences/

3) Also, is there a newer version of the 1Password Extension than 4.7.3.1 Beta? (I only just noticed because it's been the same since August of last year.)

There is not. We've built the new 1Password filling "Brain" into the desktop apps, so that's where you'll see updates when using those; the desktop extension doesn't have any "Brain" of its own.

Thanks!

No problem! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.