To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

iOS subscription not on sale pricing

d3andj
d3andj
Community Member

Hi, I got a new 1Password account, canceled my upcoming subscription then subscribed through iOS (since I have some iTunes credit). However I was charged $3.99 instead of $1.99 (price which I could read just below the subscribe button). I also expect this price to continue for the following 6 months. Is there any way to remedy to this?

1Password Version: Last one
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @d3andj! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please clarify what you meant by "canceled my upcoming subscription" exactly? Were you subscribed to 1Password already or were you still in the free trial?

• d3andj
    d3andj
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

Hi ag_ana! I was still on free trial.

• d3andj
    d3andj
    Community Member

OK, I also have two other questions:

1. Where is the monthly option on the web subscription page?
    2. Why did I get charged immediately, while I had a complete month of free trial remaining?

I’m starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable.

• Hi @d3andj

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble. My understanding is that this promo is only available for accounts created after the promo started, and only through the App Store. Unfortunately we have limited ability to troubleshoot billing issues in this public forum. Our billing team would be in the best position to elaborate on this though and to help you get into a good state. Can you please reach out to them at support+billing@1password.com from the email address associated with your 1Password membership? When you email in please include a link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103596/
    Also you should get an automated reply from BitBot shortly after sending the message. That reply will contain a support ID. Please post that ID here. That way we can 'connect the dots' and get you help as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.