1Password opens same website after unlocking the main app

holgr
holgr
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,

I recently had a rather weird issue with the 1Password beta. After I unlocked the main app, it always opened the same website (lufthansa.com) in my default browser (Safari). This happened repeatedly and I was able to reproduce it. It only stopped after manually opening the 1Password extension using the toolbar icon in the browser (the hotkey seems to have stopped working).

Wonder if anyone else has witnessed this? I wouldn't be surprised if this was something specific with their rather crappy website.

Cheers,
Holger

1Password Version: 7.3.BETA-6 (70300006)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.5 Beta (18F96h)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hogg
    edited April 2019

Hi @holgr,

Are you still seeing this in the current BETA-11? If you are able to reproduce it, please use this guide to generate a diagnostics report and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com.

Once you have sent it, please post the support ID that you received here so we can locate your message in the system. Thank you!

• holgr
    holgr
    Community Member

Hi @Hogg,

sorry, I haven't been able to reproduce either recently. No unwanted window-opening or missing hotkeys. :)

Cheers!

• Hi @holgr,

I'm glad to hear everything seems to be working well for you now :chuffed:

Thanks for the update!

• george_perez
    george_perez
    Community Member

@Hogg Bumping. Sent in a report of my own running 1Password 7 Version 7.3.BETA-12 (70300012). This problem is happening for me.

• @george_perez I see my colleague Yaron has replied to your support email, so let's keep the conversation going via email if you don't mind.

• felihofmann
    felihofmann
    Community Member

Hey there. Same problem here. I open the App (1Password 7
    Version 7.3 (70300020) on MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 and it automatically jumps to Chrome (Version 74.0.3729.169) and opens a shop site I recently added to 1Password.
    Can someone help?

• @felihofmann,

are you running 7.3 or the 7.3.1 betas?

• felihofmann
    felihofmann
    Community Member

@rudy I'm running "1Password 7, Version 7.3 (70300020)". I don't remember participating in a Beta program…

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@felihofmann: You posted in a Mac beta discussion. That's why we're confused. :)

Anyway, thank you for the report! If you have any additional details to share, please let us know. We'll see if we can reproduce the issue.

This discussion has been closed.