I still have issues with firefox extension

Options
debiasi
debiasi
Community Member

I've followed the other threads with discussions about the 66.0.3 firefox issues with the extensions. I made the update to version 66.0.4 and continued with the same problems: "could not be verified etc ...". I rebooted mac and nothing ... I removed the extension and tried to install again.

MacOS Mojave 10.14.4
Firefox 66.0.4
1 password 6 app (6.8.9)
Extension: 1Password-4.7.3.90.xpi

When I tri to install the extension I receive a pop-up with the message: This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@debiasi - please visit our downloads page and download yourself a fresh copy of our 1Password extension for Firefox. Quit 1Password and the Mini by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), then disable and remove any 1Password extensions currently in Firefox (if any), then restart Firefox and try adding this new copy. Lastly, restart 1Password for Mac. Let us know how that goes for you.

• debiasi
    debiasi
    Community Member
    Options

I followed the instructions e didn't work. I tried to install manually using temporary extensions:

and get the error in the image.

• debiasi
    debiasi
    Community Member
    Options

Firefox just released version 66.0.5. I updated and now extensions back to work.

https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update. Glad Mozilla got it sorted for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.