1PX on roccat.org

Options

Hey,

https://de.roccat.org/
when im on the Loginscreen 1PX shows me in the eMail Field my saved Login and my Identity. In the Password Field it shows me only a new generated Password.

When im in the shopping Card the Passwort Generator looks like this:

Can you please have a look on this?

Chrome 74
1PX 1.14.3

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hey @blaxxz! Thanks for the report. It looks like 1Password X is detecting the sign in form as a registration form, so that's why you're being offered to fill an Identity instead of a Login. This is likely because the email field has an attribute of autocomplete="new-email", and the password field has autocomplete="new-password". I've got it reported to our developers, and we'll look into what we can do to fix filling on this site.

I was also able to reproduce the issue you're seeing with the Password Generator in the stable version of 1Password X (1.14.3) as well. Luckily, we recently redesigned the entire popup, and I wasn't able to reproduce it in the beta build. :)

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#499

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. Hope that the new Final will be released soon. :)

• Ben
    Options

Fingers crossed. :)

Ben

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

The password generator now seems to work.
    Only the main window now looks like this in 1.15.0:

• cecelia
    Options

Hey @blaxxz. I'm so sorry to hear you ran into this issue. If it's not too much trouble, can you please send us some console logs from 1Password X in Firefox to support+x@1password.com? The following guide illustrates just how to collect and send those logs: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/#firefox

Please be sure to add [TEN-78379-444] (including the square brackets) to the subject line of the email before sending. :)

This discussion has been closed.