To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New iMac help please

ronen
ronen
Community Member
edited May 2019 in Memberships

Hi.
I have a new iMac.
Also have a 1 Password Account
How can I continue to add my 1P ?
Downloaded from AppStore
Please see pic

Comments

• gazu
    gazu
    Community Member

@ronen

Click the "1Password.com" option.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019

@ronen - was that all you needed? If so, I'm glad you got things sorted out. Once you're using a 1password.com account, if you get new devices on which you want to use 1Password, all you need to do is a) download the appropriate 1Password app for that platform from our downloads page or the appropriate app store, b) launch the app and c) sign into your 1password.com account. Your data will appear (nearly) instantly, synced automatically. Nothing else to worry about setting up; no sync options, no making sure you've got the license key or file. Just sign in. You will need both your Master Password and your Secret Key the first time (or you can scan your setup code from your Emergency Kit), but that's really it: download, install, launch app, sign in. Done.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

Lars Thank you.
    It took me some time to do this as I didn’t connect all these procedures in my head , l had to use my other Apple device (iPad) to scan the key and forget to use the Authy app at all to find some numbers and forget the pin key to use that app. But after half an hour i did it.
    Thank you
    Ps. Still don’t remember how to see and change the Authy pin code.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ronen - I'm just glad you were able to get things up and working again. :) Can't help with Authy, unfortunately.

This discussion has been closed.