I'm trying to upgrade to opvault on Windows 10. "1password is unable to upgrade this vault"

Windows 10. Just apgraded from 1password version 4 to version 7. The app wants to upgrade to opvault, but then is unable to. My Dropbox account is working and active.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:upgrade to opvault problem on Windows 10. "1password is unable to upgrade this vault".

Comments

• riksol
    riksol
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

When I try to create a new opvault, it works. but then I cannot import the info from my agilebits vault in Dropbox. The error message is that the password is wrong, but it is not.

• Hello, @riksol, and I'm thrilled to hear you're upgrading to 1Password 7! The best way to find the source of this error is to look at a diagnostics report from your PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Don't post the diagnostics here (this is a public forum), but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread so if someone beats me to your e-mail they know what's up.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  For bonus points, post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be better able to figure out what's causing you trouble. Thanks! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.