Is it possible to easily switch between accounts on the 1password app?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Possible to switch between family members in 1Password X.

Comments

• kh1pass
    kh1pass
    Community Member

Is it possible to easily switch between accounts on the 1password app?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@kh1pass - since you're posting this in the 1Password X forum, I'm not sure which 1Password app you're referring to. If you meant the 1Password X extension, then yes, you can add multiple accounts to which you belong, and switch between them with relative ease. If you're referring to a specific native 1Password application like 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows, can you specify which platform and what you're trying to accomplish?

• kh1pass
    kh1pass
    Community Member

Oh sorry, I was actually thinking of the IOS mobile app. @Lars

• Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying @kh1pass. You can add multiple accounts from separate memberships to 1Password for iOS. It is not possible to add multiple accounts from the same membership (e.g. same 1Password Families service) to 1Password on a single iOS device. At present switching, in the way you're asking, is done at the vault level. So you can either look at all of your vaults from all of your accounts, or you can view an individual vault.

Does that help? Please let me know. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.