1Password X Beta in different language

I'm running latest beta for 1Password X extension for chrome on mac. It seems no matter what I do the pop up is in a different language. Any help would be much appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.14
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @adamandersn,

The language used by 1Password X can be set in the extension's settings. The following direct link, chrome-extension://khgocmkkpikpnmmkgmdnfckapcdkgfaf/app/app.html#/page/settings ought to take you there. As all the options will be in another language here is what the page looks like in English to help identify the correct option to change.

Does that help get the interface back into a useful language for you?

• adamandersn
    adamandersn
    Community Member

Thank you for the quick response. However, these are the only options I am presented with.

• cecelia
    edited May 2019

Hey @adamandersn! Sorry for the trouble — We're working on fixing some localization issues at the moment, but in the meantime, can you try disabling Integrate with 1Password for Mac temporarily just to see if those options appear for you?

• adamandersn
    adamandersn
    Community Member

That worked. Thank you. Once I disabled Integrate 1Password for Mac I was given the options. The language was changed to German for some reason. Thank you for the help.

• No problem, @adamandersn! I'm curious, does it remain in whatever language you select when you reenable Integrate with 1Password for Mac?

This discussion has been closed.