1passwordX version 1.15.1 what happened to tags

Well you updated the app now I don't see my tagged items in the menu on the left what happened to them.

I was going to change from lastpass because of the crap they just did and now this..........

Please advise asap I only have a few more day on the trial before I have to make a purchasing decision.

Thanks,
Dean

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

Hi @dolivas27! Thanks for giving 1Password X a try. :)

Tags haven't made it to the new popup quite yet. It's something our team is working on, though! For now, the search will be your best friend. If not having tags is putting a damper on your workflow, you can delete and reinstall the extension and choose "Not Now" instead of "Update." That should help for the time being.

ref: x/b5x#1010

• dolivas27
    dolivas27
    Community Member

Well just like LastPass your removing features that were there is the last version not good. having to search through 750 different logins is not something I want to do.

I don't think that the programmers really understand how people use there application and just remove stuff because it's easier for them to code and update.

Thanks for the replay I guess my quest for a replacement to LastPass will have to continue.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@dolivas27 – We appreciate the feedback, and we'll continue to take your use case (and many others) into consideration. That being said, we have made the new popup optional while we're still making improvements, so you're more than welcome to go back to the old popup until tags are added. It's totally your call.

• Dudebro
    Dudebro
    Community Member

Just want to chime in that I miss the tags as well. I'm lost without them. Also wish that the default on a new tab was to show favorites instead of "all items" - like it was before, basically :p

• dolivas27
    dolivas27
    Community Member

+1 on the Favorites instead of "all items"

Also what do you mean by new popup optional? does that mean I can go back to the old version?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Temporarily, yes, since it's an option when you first install 1Password X currently.

This discussion has been closed.