Sort multiple logins for the same site?

kp2u
kp2u
Community Member

I'm an admin for a couple of systems at work and often need to log in with different credentials on the same site.

So it would be really great if it was possible to choose the display order for those logins. At the moment, my most frequently-used admin login appears at the bottom of a list of six items.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kp2u! I like the way you think. It'd be amazing to be able to select the order that Logins appear in the inline menu, or if they were selected automatically based on the frequency of use. It's something we'll keep in mind when building future versions of 1Password X. Thanks for the feedback!

• kp2u
    kp2u
    Community Member

:)

• cecelia
    edited May 2019

Hey @kp2u! Just a quick tip — If there's a Login you use more often than others for a specific site, you can mark it as a Favorite and it'll show up first in the inline menu:
    1. Open the 1Password X popup and navigate to the Login item you use frequently
    2. Click the star in the bottom right corner of the popup
    That item will now appear first in your inline menu when you visit the site it belongs to.

That Login will also now be listed in the "Favorites" section in the popup, making it easier and quicker for you to Go&Fill.

Hope that helps. :)

• dserodio
    dserodio
    Community Member

"selected automatically based on the frequency of use" would be great, thanks! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.