Can I use 1Password on multiple devices, say iPhone and iPad?

rndavis
rndavis
Community Member

I have 1Password on iPhone. I can no longer backup my iPhone to my PC. iTunes says corrupt backup file, etc. I want to set iPhone to factory settings, then restore from iCloud. I don't see on my iPhone an option for backing up 1Passord to iCloud. Don't want do do that anyway. Can I have 1Password on my iPad, and have all of the same information as on the iPhone 1Password app?

If I cannot use iTunes, how can I have 1Password on a second device?

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.2
Sync Type: iTunes
Referrer: forum-search:multiple devices

Comments

• Hi @rndavis

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We can definitely help with that. It is possible to use 1Password on multiple devices, though there may be an expense involved in doing so. In order to have the same data accessible on multiple devices you'll need to sync that data. You can read about your options for syncing here:

Sync your 1Password data

I'd really strongly encourage you to consider a 1Password membership. With a membership not only will you get seamless sync tailored for 1Password but you'll also get access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices. You can learn more about the membership option here:

About 1Password membership

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.