Trying to manage my account, can't log in to agilebits.com because I don't have a secret key.

Options

The help dialog says a secret key is not required for a standalone account, but the web form seems to require one.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't log in to my account

Comments

• benharmonagile
    benharmonagile
    Community Member
    Options

Let me add more detail. I have a note that says that my "registered email" is X, where X is an email address that I want to eliminate. I'm trying to find where to do that. Is there such a thing as a "registered email" anymore, or can I just not worry about it? Otherwise, I expect that somewhere on agilebits web site, I should be able to manage my profile information and change this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@benharmonagile: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com.

If you purchased a license, while you would have given us an email address at the time, there's no account/profile associated with that; it was just so we could send you the receipt with license details from your purchase. So there isn't anything you'd need to do at this point. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• benharmonagile
    benharmonagile
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.