Can't use my account!!

DrMike
DrMike
Community Member

Have account since 11/18 but can't use. - Need new password but email has changed since I activated account last 11/18. So you won't send me one. So I am totally locked out! What to do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't use my account - need password but email has changed since I activated account last 11/18.

Comments

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

So what do I do! You can't contact me and I can't contact you. Will you renew this worthless account and change me a fee next Novermber

Referrer: forum-search:Can't use my account - need password but email has changed since I activated account last 11/18.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2019

Hi @DrMike,

I'm sorry to hear that. Without the correct Master Password and Secret Key it wouldn't be possible to access the data in such an account. At a minimum we should be able to help you remove your credit card from any subscriptions that we're billing for directly, though. Could you please email us with:

• A copy of your last invoice
    • A link to this forum thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103749/)

Send the email to support+billing@1password.com. There may be additional verification necessary in order to make changes but we should be able to get it sorted out for you.

Update: I see you've already sent an email (or, a few). No need to send another. On of my colleagues will be in touch with you soon. :)

Ben

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DrMike!

I see that you have already emailed us, so one of my colleagues will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

Can't use my account - need password but email has changed since I activated account. What to do?
    I have a new ewmail - password change stuff is sent to old - now gone - email.
    Am i stuck?
    Then how do I cancel account

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

Hello Ben,
    Thanks for prompt response.
    Problem is that I don't have an invoice!
    I signed up 11/28/18
    Michael

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

And support+billing@1password.com apparently cannot receive emails - it is listed as a "not-valid email"

Michael

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

Not working though - He sent me instructions that don't work and gave me an email that doesn't work also

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

Ben .- are you there --- the email support+billing@1password.com . does not work... What do you mean by "+"?

Michael

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

You can't use the email he sent me support+billing@1password.com
    Try it...

And he wants me to send an "invoice" -- i have no "invoice"

And I have not gotten back responses to my responses

• DrMike
    DrMike
    Community Member

I want to cancel my account - can't log in - the email I set it up with is dead so can't change password.
    Originally asked this question and Ben responded but his response does not make sense to me.'
    1. He asked me to respond to an email that does not work support+billing@1password.com
    2. I am to send an "invoice" with this email - i have no invoice.
    3. Ben does not seem to receive my responses to his original email to me.

Please someone help!

Michael

Referrer: forum-search:Can't use my account - need password but email has changed since I activated account .

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DrMike: That's the email address to use:

support+billing@1password.com

If you just paste that into the "To:" field you should be all set, unless you're using some strange email client I've never heard of. The default Mail apps on both macOS and Windows work just fine with that, as do all the others I've used in recent years.

• @DrMike,

This appears to be your second thread on this subject in addition to the three emails you've sent us. My colleague Mark-Shane replied to your first email on Mon, 13 May 2019 09:23 with a series of question we need the answers to in order to help you with this. We did not get any response from you. In case you did not receive his email I'm re-sending it for you. Please reply to that email. Thanks.

Ben

• I've merged all of the threads on this subject here into this one. We've sent you an email. We need you to reply to that email, please. We cannot address this issue here in the forum: only by email. Please reply to Mark-Shane's email, which I have now sent to you again, and we'll be happy to help. We can't help if you don't reply to Mark-Shane's email. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.